From: cro...@nordsieck.cs.colorado.edu (Matthew Crosby)
Subject: So...What apps does Linux need?
Date: 1995/06/25
organization: University of Colorado, Boulder
newsgroups: comp.os.linux.development.apps,comp.os.linux.misc

So.  Aside from the inevitable "Gui Word Processor", what is the top
of everyones list of applications that need to be written for Linux?

--
Matthew Crosby                                         cro...@cs.colorado.edu
Disclaimer:  It was another country, and besides, the wench is dead.