From: j...@fulton.opal.com (JR Oldroyd)
Subject: Word Processor for X?
Date: 1995/08/25
organization: I need to put my ORGANIZATION here.
newsgroups: comp.windows.x.apps,comp.os.linux.development.apps

I am looking for a simple word processor that runs under X.  Really,
all I need is a text-editor that supports multiple fonts, although
a more sophisticated tool would not be unwelcome.  Is there such a
tool available?

	-jr

organization: Institute For Industrial Information Technology

In article <41kgr3$...@fulton.opal.com> j...@fulton.opal.com (JR Oldroyd) writes:

>I am looking for a simple word processor that runs under X.  Really,
>all I need is a text-editor that supports multiple fonts, although
>a more sophisticated tool would not be unwelcome.  Is there such a
>tool available?

For simple use look at Andrew EZ, its cheap its useful but lacks power in
some areas.  For more power look at the commercial options like SCO word
perfect 6 under Linux ibCS2 (get the iBCS2 module and read). Caldera are
also doing a native Linux wordperfect - see http://www.caldera.com for
info on dates etc.

Alan

--