From: Voula Sanida <v...@epsilon.com.gr>
Subject: Word processor for Linux?
Date: 1996/10/08
sender: owner-linux-new...@vger.rutgers.edu
content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
x-hdr-sender: v...@epsilon.com.gr
organization: EPSILON Software S.A
mime-version: 1.0
x-env-sender: owner-linux-newbie-outgo...@vger.rutgers.edu
newsgroups: linux.dev.newbie

hello, everybody!

I'm a new one in list. I'm searching for a word processor (make a text
bold, underlined, paragraphs, etc.) running at Linux. I need one that is
graphical, user-friendly and with which I can see the results right away
(don't have to compile like in Latex).

Do you have anything in mind?

Thanks in advance
Voula Sanida